Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance comes with floor mats right?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I the only one that prefers simple carpet floor mats and doesn't like the hard all weather mats? Granted I live where it doesn't snow. The MaxPider ones look cool, I need to see them in person.

There is a carpet version of the MAXpider mats as well. I have 10 sets that just came in and they have been really limited due to high demand. They will be on the website later this week, but if you would like a set sooner you can shoot me a PM.

I didn't mind the carpet mats when they were new, but I have a (nearly white) yellow labrador and his hair is everywhere. It sticks to the bottoms of shoes and gets on the carpet. Vacuuming it out is a chore, you have to pull each mat and vacuum scrape hairs out of the fibers.

I got the MAXpiders and I don't even have to take them out.. a little handheld vac cleans them out instantly.. Love them.

Maybe I am weird but I've always disliked carpet in cars all together just like I dislike carpet it houses...

I just want a easily cleanable surface to wipe off the nastyness of the world... Carpet in cars looks good but comes across to me as a terrible idea all around. Especially in areas that get more precipitation.

Give me a drop in Maxpider carpet replacement for the floor and I'd be a happy camper.