Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance comes with floor mats right?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't tell for sure if the Performance comes with floor mats or not. I've read many threads that say the premium interior comes with carpet floor mats (which is what I want) but there is no mention of "premium interior" when configuring the car. If it doesn't come with them I want to order some so that I have them when the car comes.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
All I can say is it came with pretty simple floor mats when I purchased the Tesla Model 3 Performance last year. It's not the new ones just released. They are adequate, no really worth mentioning. I bought third party mats which I placed on top. Whether or not you get the factory mats, just get new ones as you won't be happy with what you get stock.

Some of them look quite good. The stock floor mats on the other hand look extremely cheap. Replace the carpet? Good luck getting that from tesla.

I meant the carpet mats, not the actual carpet. Unlikely you'd ruin the actual carpet beyond cleaning with a steam cleaner.

If the included mats look cheap I might have to find some alternatives. I like a good quality carpet mat, even though I live in a climate with snow

Honestly I dont understand the hate for the OEM mats. Maybe they changed since September last years but I always found mine looked fine and were plush and comfy.

I switch to all weather for the winter in the mountains though
They are some of the cheapest, lowest quality floor mats I have ever seen in a car. The back ones also tend to bunch up / slide around a bit. They are also terrible at keeping any dirt, mud, plants, berries etc on the mats and off the floor.

Am I the only one that prefers simple carpet floor mats and doesn't like the hard all weather mats? Granted I live where it doesn't snow. The MaxPider ones look cool, I need to see them in person.
Yes, you and the other two, are the only lovers of Tesla's cheap mats. There may be one or two more out there of all on this forum but statically speaking, you're the only one. If you want mines as a lovely pair, just pay for s&h and the time I'll have to waste trying to find where I placed them in the storage shed. I'll even throw in the ones off my Tacoma. :)