Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Stealth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've also seen a few Performance Stealth on this forum (or at least 1). Is anyone else's reservation page messing up? The bookmarked page I have is saying

Service Temporarily Unavailable
We are experiencing issues loading your order summary. Please try again later.

And when I click on my reservation from the main account page it shows that I have a Blue Model 3 o_O

Hopefully it means they're about to give me a VIN but prob just means I should stop checking and wait for them to contact me first haha

Im planning to get a stealth Perf with the Induction wheels since Id rather not buy another set of wheels/tires for winter to replace the Uberturbines. Plus I like the black wheels better anyways.

That's what I did - I originally had an order for LR with Geminis - but once Stealth P was available with Inductions, I decided to upgrade. Still waiting though ...

what color/interior color did you order? And how long ago?

Original order was on March 11, 2020, for white/white LR with FSD. Later I removed FSD and added tow package (had to work with sa to do that), and 2 weeks ago updated to Stealth with Inductions.
I got a text recently asking me if I will be able to accept delivery in June (I said yes). And now my trade-in is being re-evaluated (it's been well over 24 hours, but nothing changed yet).
I'm in South Florida.

Original order was on March 11, 2020, for white/white LR with FSD. Later I removed FSD and added tow package (had to work with sa to do that), and 2 weeks ago updated to Stealth with Inductions.
I got a text recently asking me if I will be able to accept delivery in June (I said yes). And now my trade-in is being re-evaluated (it's been well over 24 hours, but nothing changed yet).
I'm in South Florida.

Nice I have exact same build (including tow). Have only received the JUNE text. Just north of you in Atlanta.. maybe our batch is coming last :-/

That's the one. I liked it, what did you think? (BTW, they had it set to chill by default, naturally I changed it to sport before driving it.)

yeah I realized that it was on chill shortly after I hit the road. I changed it right away haha! I was hoping to see the induction wheels in person though :-( Glad I got to see it in MSM though as thats the color I’m probably going with.

The longer I wait for delivery and read about all the fit and finish issues, the more I'm tempted to downgrade to LR AWD with 19'' to save $8k. I really prefer the 20'' induction tires, but I'm starting to think I might feel better about saving the $8k and don't plan on taking this thing to the track ever, so the acceleration will be more than enough on the LR.

This wouldn't have been an issue if Tesla had followed through on their your car will be built in "10 days" text at the beginning of the month lol.

The longer I wait for delivery and read about all the fit and finish issues, the more I'm tempted to downgrade to LR AWD with 19'' to save $8k. I really prefer the 20'' induction tires, but I'm starting to think I might feel better about saving the $8k and don't plan on taking this thing to the track ever, so the acceleration will be more than enough on the LR.

This wouldn't have been an issue if Tesla had followed through on their your car will be built in "10 days" text at the beginning of the month lol.

You can now get Induction wheels with the stealth Performance