Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took it for a joy ride in Valley Forge National Park yesterday...had to stop and take some pictures. This car is AMAZING! Totally worth the wait for all of you guys almost there! Just gonna share this last one :D

IMG_4670.jpg

Just picked it up today guys! Excellent delivery experience. Jeff from Cherry Hill Tesla was awesome. The whole process took all of 15 minutes. Signed the lending agreement electronically online before I went. Handed him the personal check once I had a chance to look at the car. No major misalignments or blemishes that I noticed. In fact I would say the quality was top notch! He told me they pretty much have ironed out the panel gap issue for Model 3 at this point which is great news for everyone. Still happening with the Y though.

The acceleration is unbelievable guys. I'm excited for all of you to get yours soon and experience it! Anyway here are some pics:
View attachment 585983 View attachment 585984 View attachment 585985 View attachment 585986

im definitely glad I got pearl white! Wow looks amazing in the sun!

Reactions: iSpine
My scheduled pick up for my M3P was Sept. 14th @2pm...I sent my SA a quick email wondering if I could pick it up a little early as my current vehicle was going back to it's dealer. He had told me that my M3 was on location and gave me a pickup time for the following day (today). I guess my point is don't be afraid to reach out and inquire about an early delivery...mine was 4 days early!
Toronto, MSM Performance black interior. 86xxx

Reactions: ropogigio724
Has anyone gotten their car off of inventory either before or after vin assignment? I am seeing matches for my car popping up locally in inventory, and thought they could match you to those on lots instead of having to wait for yours to be shipped? Has anyone done this?