Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked it up today guys! Excellent delivery experience. Jeff from Cherry Hill Tesla was awesome. The whole process took all of 15 minutes. Signed the lending agreement electronically online before I went. Handed him the personal check once I had a chance to look at the car. No major misalignments or blemishes that I noticed. In fact I would say the quality was top notch! He told me they pretty much have ironed out the panel gap issue for Model 3 at this point which is great news for everyone. Still happening with the Y though.

The acceleration is unbelievable guys. I'm excited for all of you to get yours soon and experience it! Anyway here are some pics:
View attachment 585983 View attachment 585984 View attachment 585985 View attachment 585986

Congratulations! The white on white looks amazing and can't wait until I see mine (same config. w/19-inch tires)!!! :)

Reactions: blizza87
Just got the official delivery text and went online to schedule delivery for the 22nd. Have you guys been getting calls to come pick up early even though you have a day and time scheduled?
I was called to let me know the car will be arriving Tuesday or Wednesday and could pick it up about 3-4 days earlier instead of Saturday, but they had no openings for those days and told me to just keep the Saturday appointment.

Reactions: michaeljay
Got my winter wheels today! Photos don’t do them justice!
28F5094D-0C9E-49FB-8624-CD3F454BF984.jpeg
1A3ED2FD-B6F9-4E7E-8067-E41F8C203FF2.jpeg

I was scheduled for delivery today, but ended up rejecting it. Service center was extremely helpful and understanding, but obviously I’m disappointed. Front tire had been curbed to the point the tire was sliced open and there was yellow paint ground into the rim. There was also a white scuff on front panel and a rear window with small abrasions. Extremely hard to walk away from but glad I did.

Picked up my PW M3P today at Devon. Great experience. Car in great shape overall. One small paint chip under front lip and on inside of front wheel well. Both taken care of immediately to my satisfaction.

car is amazing to drive. Looking forward to many miles ahead.
Glad to hear this about Devon! That’s where I will be picking mine up on Saturday! Did you see a red performance with white interior by chance!!!!????

I was scheduled for delivery today, but ended up rejecting it. Service center was extremely helpful and understanding, but obviously I’m disappointed. Front tire had been curbed to the point the tire was sliced open and there was yellow paint ground into the rim. There was also a white scuff on front panel and a rear window with small abrasions. Extremely hard to walk away from but glad I did.

wow sounds like a nightmare, but good for you, that’s totally unacceptable

Reactions: Redd2007 and iSpine
Picked up my PW M3P today at Devon. Great experience. Car in great shape overall. One small paint chip under front lip and on inside of front wheel well. Both taken care of immediately to my satisfaction.

car is amazing to drive. Looking forward to many miles ahead.
Hey meant to ask you, does your car have auto dimming side mirrors? I know it was mentioned that they took them out but seems like some still have them or maybe it’s only part of either the premium interior or the performance. Can you check it out??

Reactions: michaeljay
Got a call Friday night, they wanted to move delivery up two days, which is today, yay!!

So far the only issue is Wi-Fi refuses to connect with various excuses, even after I gave it's MAC it's own DHCP reservation on my server. The other is logging into to my Google account (for my YT account) was almost impossible. Simple actions such as entering a phone code... phone shows approved, auth screen in the car never receives the approval. I had to use the offline method which generates a one-time code on the phone. When signing into the YT app, it refuses login in saying the app is insecure (even after allowing insecure apps in my google account). That part of the puzzle, is a little buggy IMHO.

I'll get those worked out in due time, otherwise, I love it, the red looks fantastic. Pleasant surprise is that it was already at the latest software version when I picked it up.

hFCsZ3e.png

Got a call Friday night, they wanted to move delivery up two days, which is today, yay!!

So far the only issue is Wi-Fi refuses to connect with various excuses, even after I gave it's MAC it's own DHCP reservation on my server. The other is logging into to my Google account (for my YT account) was almost impossible. Simple actions such as entering a phone code... phone shows approved, auth screen in the car never receives the approval. I had to use the offline method which generates a one-time code on the phone. When signing into the YT app, it refuses login in saying the app is insecure (even after allowing insecure apps in my google account). That part of the puzzle, is a little buggy IMHO.

I'll get those worked out in due time, otherwise, I love it, the red looks fantastic. Pleasant surprise is that it was already at the latest software version when I picked it up.

hFCsZ3e.png
OMG that looks amazing! Congrats! That’s my color too and it looks great! Saturday can’t come fast enough! Does it have auto dimming side mirrors???!!