Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keep getting delayed in NJ. Car has been sitting in Chicago off the train for 1+ week now. Been told that a driver has been assigned and it has even been loaded onto a truck but that they have no idea when it will arrive.

Dealership is not helpful. I've been rescheduled 6 times now and been told each time that they're 99.9% confident they won't need to delay again. Frustrating experience.

Keep getting delayed in NJ. Car has been sitting in Chicago off the train for 1+ week now. Been told that a driver has been assigned and it has even been loaded onto a truck but that they have no idea when it will arrive.

Dealership is not helpful. I've been rescheduled 6 times now and been told each time that they're 99.9% confident they won't need to delay again. Frustrating experience.

That is ridiculous. I ordered July 30th, and have a September 22nd delivery appt, it better be ready then or I am going to freak out. It is clear they are doing their best to try and have bulk shipments to cut down on cost, but at a certain point you just need to get the car to the customer, no one cares if you have 10 other cars to go with it.

That is ridiculous. I ordered July 30th, and have a September 22nd delivery appt, it better be ready then or I am going to freak out. It is clear they are doing their best to try and have bulk shipments to cut down on cost, but at a certain point you just need to get the car to the customer, no one cares if you have 10 other cars to go with it.

I hope you have better luck than me. What is ironic is that we picked up my bro in law's Model Y yesterday which he ordered a few days after, at my suggestion to go test drive a Tesla haha.

I have a trip planned with some friends up to Newport, RI this weekend. Instead of delaying the trip, will be renting a Model S from the nearby Enterprise. Hope I don't spoiled by it... but I think the extra speed and agility of the M3P will make up for it.

I hope you have better luck than me. What is ironic is that we picked up my bro in law's Model Y yesterday which he ordered a few days after, at my suggestion to go test drive a Tesla haha.

I have a trip planned with some friends up to Newport, RI this weekend. Instead of delaying the trip, will be renting a Model S from the nearby Enterprise. Hope I don't spoiled by it... but I think the extra speed and agility of the M3P will make up for it.

That's funny, I booked a trip to Newport yesterday, going in October...

Try taking a picture of one of the mirrors. Auto dimming mirrors have an outline around the edge of the mirror.
I don't have auto-dimming mirrors. I definitely noticed it when driving in traffic compared to driving a BMW that does have it. Definitely would be nice to have! I'm hoping the tint will reduce glare from headlights in the side view mirrors

Reactions: ropogigio724
Just got this text, guess we are on schedule if I got this? Anyone get this text?
C7088EF8-EEC1-47C9-BCAC-9CF08BEAF746.png

Reactions: iSpine
That's funny, I booked a trip to Newport yesterday, going in October...

Nice, should be a blast w/ the new car! In better news, I called today to reschedule my appointment for after the weekend and was advised that my M3P is officially en route and arrives at the dealership tonight. I am scheduled to pick it up tomorrow night prior to my trip.

Guess I'll be cancelling that Model S rental... assuming no issues with the M3P. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: ropogigio724