Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think the situation is dire, it is more a matter of Tesla not effectively communicating how and when they are producing vehicles and for which market. These issues are not permanent as gigafactory 3 will produce solely for the china market and there is a possibility of gigafactory 4 in germany for the european market.

Then again, I'm on day 15 (including weekends) so I reserve the right to change my perspective at anytime. :D

My OA also confirmed that there was a white model 3 performance with black interior in Tennessee with a small discount and under 1k miles on it.
Yeah I’m currently waiting for picture of that vehicle. If everything plays out I’ll be getting that vehicle. Coming from a civic type r that is a super garage queen. However I do really really want white on white but may be forced to get the white on black due to time constraints. I thought I would be around 3 weeks from order date but if the rumor mill is true and it’s closer to June then I won’t be here to take delivery then

Hey everyone - I stumbled upon this forum by wondering the same kinds of things you’ve all been discussing here and taking to Google. Thank goodness for the internet and that now I have others to suffer with.

Ordered a White on Black performance model 3 with FSD on 4/18 with no VIN yet. Was worried about timing due to not wanting to renew the tags on my trade in (due 5/2) and my sales advisor said there’s no way I’m getting a car in a week (confirming the 2 week estimate is bogus at least in the Los Angeles area). Guess I’ll have to pay the tags and keep guzzling gas in the meantime. Saving grace is that at least he said he’s positive I’ll be fine for the July 1st tax credit deadline... for whatever that’s worth.

Me up here in Canada:
9NHE6om.gif

• Funny
Reactions: electricpepper