Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After seeing a bunch of you get delivery dates, I called the local center. They said for the black interior, they only see cars in pre-production (same story as before). I can only keep my fingers crossed that they start shipping black interiors as well as white interiors soon! :)

...hoping...venting...therapy...

Interestingly I received an automated email from Tesla this morning to prepare for delivery by having my documents all submitted and uploaded. Most of them were already checked. It’s almost like I just ordered the car, perhaps in the next 2 weeks there will be a VIN?

Cherry Hill NJ has a While Paint/Black Interior Performance available with 750 miles, sold as new with a modest discount, if anyone is interested. You can call them and ask or PM me if you want the contact info for the person I spoke to.

They also said they are telling people to expect to wait 5-6 weeks for a new Performance car to be custom built, plus 1-2 weeks to be shipped from CA. Not sure that really aligns with "the wave" or "unrolling the wave" or whatever, but it is their guidance.

FWIW, I called them about that car. I appreciate the contact, that sales associate was not available, but another guy helped me. According to him, he has had several calls about it, and the car is actually in CA, not NJ. So I'm not sure what gives. It reads like Tholland may be queued up for it, I was just hoping that if that fell through, I may get it. But I'm not sure what is going on about it.

FWIW, I called them about that car. I appreciate the contact, that sales associate was not available, but another guy helped me. According to him, he has had several calls about it, and the car is actually in CA, not NJ. So I'm not sure what gives. It reads like Tholland may be queued up for it, I was just hoping that if that fell through, I may get it. But I'm not sure what is going on about it.

What is your actually configuration? White on black?

Haven't ordered, yet. Waiting to hear back from my sales associate in Atlanta about my trade-in. Plan to have order placed by Monday. Order will be blue/black, sans FSD. White/black is the only other combo I'll take.
Ahhh well if a vin pops up for me please go ahead and grab it if possible. I still haven’t got pictures that was requested of the car (white on black) and it’s been two days. So I figured it might have been gone