Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't get it. Why does it take Tesla so damn long to produce white on white performance cars? Is this something they only produce two or three days out of the month or what?

That's ridiculous...
Seriously though! Its my fav configuration, and clearly its pretty popular. My friends cousin works at the facility in cali, hes going to text him after work and see if he can get some insider info (He wants me to get my M3 too so he can go for a ride lol)

I was looking for a black on black a couple months ago and they couldn't find one but they had black on white so I took it. The white interior does make the car feel larger inside. I just keep a towel in the car just in case someone is wearing denim. :mad: Although some have reported if the dye from the jeans does transfer to the seats baby wipes work wonders.

Order 7/22, no vin. Rep is still telling me they think i am getting the car within 2 weeks of order. White on White P3D.

I did get excited yesterday seeing a truck of model 3s on my way to work, one was a white on white P3D . Guess its not mine...

20190731_080334.jpg
20190731_080310.jpg

Order 7/22, no vin. Rep is still telling me they think i am getting the car within 2 weeks of order. White on White P3D.

I did get excited yesterday seeing a truck of model 3s on my way to work, one was a white on white P3D . Guess its not mine...

View attachment 436670 View attachment 436671
I think the reps know about as much as us to be honest lol. They just look at the site and say yup, says 2 weeks!

Also, what a ****ing tease that truck is. I think id have half a mind to follow it hahaha. Im SO excited to get mine. I have a stack of mids at my house for it, like a million carbon fiber accents. I think i spent a grand on bullshit just waiting for the car cause im so excited.

Reactions: AZHobos
Finally found the car I was looking for and got a pretty good deal on an inventory P3 white with black interior and FSD. December 2018 build (fine with me since it will have homelink) with 12 miles. Being shipped from LA. Should have it next week. Not sure if this was a demo car or what, but I’m excited!