Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SDFKJSDFL:KSJDFLSJKDFLSJDFL:JKSDF:LKJ

VIN APPEARED IN SOURCE CODE AND SA TEXTED ME THAT MY CAR WILL BE HERE IN 2 DAYS!!!

White/White P3D+
Ordered on 10/14
VIN LITERALLY JUST ****ING RIGHT NOW
SDLIJSDFLKJDFLKJ THURSDAY 12/18 SDKLFJSLDFJSLDKFJLSKFJD

Congrats!

/crossing fingers I get a similar notification; ordered 10/19 and I'm picking it up at the same location. :D

• Love
Reactions: puppers
Financing. It wasn’t complete because I told to not do it.

uuuuuugh worst :/. My SA told me mine was complete but dis me:
16D586C1-F3E2-4CBE-9435-5978F2DBACBB.gif

I'm in the same boat RIP, as I was looking to other sources of financing and amount of down payment. I didn't imagine it affected my order since I put $100, non-refundable, and Tesla could easily sell the car if I didn't want it.

this would be in a new class or genus of absurdity aptly named bogus maximus.

I should complain more and louder as I found a

VIN in the source page..

un-frickin-believable...

and i"m not going to regurgitate the following: "IT'S HAPPENING"... "HERE WE GO"... "HAVE PATIENCE IT WILL COME"....

but i will say: FINALLY.. SHEESH... hope ya'll's VINS show up quickly.

I should complain more and louder as I found a

VIN in the source page..

un-frickin-believable...

and i"m not going to regurgitate the following: "IT'S HAPPENING"... "HERE WE GO"... "HAVE PATIENCE IT WILL COME"....

but i will say: FINALLY.. SHEESH... hope ya'll's VINS show up quickly.
Today is the day for us! You were just talking about it today too! What luck!

Reactions: Duckster
Was so excited when I walked in from work and my wife told me that I had an email from Tesla..........till I opened it.
Greetings,

I hope all is well. This is Joseph and I am a Tesla Advisor from your local Tesla Showroom here at the Glendale Americana.

I'd like to invite you to reserve your Tesla ecosystem to charge your car and power your home with clean and affordable energy. We now offer solar panels and Powerwall for energy independence and power protection in the event of a blackout.
Monthly Subscriptions can range from $65 to $195.
Please follow these links below to reserve your system.

WTF Tesla. I just want my VIN. 11 weeks being held hostage. Lol

This. Car. Is. INCREDIBLE! Showed up to my appointment 45 minutes early. They showed me right to the car to inspect it first: Car is immaculate. Then signed a couple forms, synced the phone, and off I went. Was probably there for about an hour, though most of that time was fixing the old address my insurance company had.

I don't have any pictures right now as it was dark when I got home, and I had to immediately swap out the beautiful grey wheels with my 18" winters in preparation for the snow we're getting tomorrow.

To everyone waiting....it is so so very worth it.

SDFKJSDFL:KSJDFLSJKDFLSJDFL:JKSDF:LKJ

VIN APPEARED IN SOURCE CODE AND SA TEXTED ME THAT MY CAR WILL BE HERE IN 2 DAYS!!!

White/White P3D+
Ordered on 10/14
VIN LITERALLY JUST ****ING RIGHT NOW
SDLIJSDFLKJDFLKJ THURSDAY 12/18 SDKLFJSLDFJSLDKFJLSKFJD

Interesting... all that complaining about not getting a VIN and here you are, all set to take delivery before a bunch of us east coasters..!! :p:p

10/3 order, 12/2 vin, 12/21 scheduled delivery. white/black fsd.

• Funny
Reactions: sslack18
I rented a m3p twice off turo and took home a loaner overnight

Owning it and having the phone connected to it make a huge difference.

Summon works amazing going in and out of my tight garage. I even went to try smart summon and both times it worked flawlessly. I am in love with this car.

clocked a 3.36s 0-60 going up 8% grade with the dragy. Looking for some good straight and level roads around here..not easy.

So far my only problem with the car is it seems to record via the dashcam ALL the time..like constantly, even in my garage parked its still recording. I dont have sentry enabled..just the dashcam. I am not sure if it has to do with my car sleeping or what..I was under the impression it only records when you are in the car (or if you have sentry enabled , when parked)

Reactions: sslack18
Found out this morning our car is sitting at the delivery center, but they're waiting on temp tags to be issued before we can take delivery. Damn you Texas laws for making this unnecessarily difficult... o_O:mad:;)

Mine is sitting at the delivery center as well, and would have been delivered on Friday if I had not set my insurance policy to start on the chosen delivery date (tomorrow). I had to update my policy to start on Friday in order for them to order the temp tags. Ohh well, I'll be picking it up in Plano in the morning.