Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I take every opportunity to come back, catch up where I left off, and root for everyone that hasn't gotten their VIN yet and hope y'all get them soon!

There we go puppers!! Congrats! What time are you picking up? I don’t think I’m going to sleep tonight... pick up is at 10 Tomm

Picking up at 12pm! Car was ready today, but I was not lol. I didn’t think it would be ready today!

Yo I'm so excited for the both of you to get your cars, hopefully its seamless and perfect. I legit couldn't sleep the night before and woke up every hour wondering, 'Is it time to get the car yet???"

I take every opportunity to come back, catch up where I left off, and root for everyone that hasn't gotten their VIN yet and hope y'all get them soon!

Yo I'm so excited for the both of you to get your cars, hopefully its seamless and perfect. I legit couldn't sleep the night before and woke up every hour wondering, 'Is it time to get the car yet???"
Thanks man.. We’ll get them eventually! Remember, we all know what they look like, but we don’t care how many pictures we post of us picking up the car. Post them p3d boys!

I was supposed to receive delivery today at 10:30am (12/18). Got a text late last night from my SA saying the car hadn't arrived yet and that we would need to move my pickup back to 5pm the same day.

Just called my SA to confirm that the car arrived last night/this morning and he said it's still in Arkansas (14-18hrs away with no stops). Hoping to pick the car up tomorrow, waiting for an update later today.

They should've known last night I wasn't getting my car today and saved me the last minute disappointment.

MSM/Black
Ordered: 12/5
Delivery Text: 12/15
Original Delivery: 12/18
Delivery: 12/19?
Richmond, VA

I asked my SA if I could pick it up today but he said they needed to go through it and perform a final. All good. In less than 12 hours, I’ll be posting pics of the car! Hopefully I’ll be able to sleep..
I slept horrible last night lol. I think I woke up every 3 hours hahaha. Jesus I can't wait until this is over.

I was supposed to receive delivery today at 10:30am (12/18). Got a text late last night from my SA saying the car hadn't arrived yet and that we would need to move my pickup back to 5pm the same day.

Just called my SA to confirm that the car arrived last night/this morning and he said it's still in Arkansas (14-18hrs away with no stops). Hoping to pick the car up tomorrow, waiting for an update later today.

They should've known last night I wasn't getting my car today and saved me the last minute disappointment.

MSM/Black
Ordered: 12/5
Delivery Text: 12/15
Original Delivery: 12/18
Delivery: 12/19?
Richmond, VA
So frustrating. By far the most annoying part of waiting for this car is the miscommunication and misinformation. I don't particularly mind waiting for an in-demand and popular product but I feel mislead pretty much every time I talk to anyone. I know it will all be worth it in the end, but damn this process is stressful.