Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Think I’m canceling my order....

Tesla damaged my car and is in a body shop till January. They’ve not given me any information or nothing. Been told the car was just in service the last 2 days. Crazy. Hopefully I can find a inventory car
What!!! I'm so sorry that happened - how discouraging. If I'm not mistaken, Tesla will transfer an inventory vehicle up to 250 miles before charging a fee, so check out what they have available in inventory within that range. Really hope you find something!

Reactions: massonron192
Think I’m canceling my order....

Tesla damaged my car and is in a body shop till January. They’ve not given me any information or nothing. Been told the car was just in service the last 2 days. Crazy. Hopefully I can find a inventory car

Damn that’s insane. Does that mean if you wait for the body shop you’re technically not taking delivery and thus not eligible for the tax credit?

Also don’t cancel your order just see if they can match up to another car. You’d lose your place in line. That or consider a stealth?

Also yea, Tesla will ship inventory cars within a certain range, not sure if it’s 250 or what not but I think they should do their best to get you in another car asap. That’s just not right. I’d be super bummed. Sorry to hear that man.

Reactions: massonron192
Same here

oh come onnnnnnnnnnn! I got NADA.
01244163-45D4-4444-A125-AC79B980D183.gif