Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received this text

Thank you for letting us know your availability. In the next several days, we will send another text message to update you on your delivery timing. To learn how to prepare for delivery day, please visit tesla.com/support/tesla-delivery-day

Yep got that too just a few minutes ago.

Got it too. I think they finally remembered us Nor cal peeps.

Got mine down here too

Reactions: sslack18
Allllll miiiine.
IMG_20191218_152440.jpg

Just received this text

Thank you for letting us know your availability. In the next several days, we will send another text message to update you on your delivery timing. To learn how to prepare for delivery day, please visit tesla.com/support/tesla-delivery-day

Same here! I thought it was going to be more than that. Tesla is such a tease!

Burbank Ca
NOV 14 order
No VIN
Wht/Blk
Received the “Thank you for letting us know your availability. In the next several days, we will send another text message to update you on your delivery timing. To learn how to prepare for delivery day, please visit tesla.com/support/tesla-delivery-day”
Yesterday
Anyone with a November reservation date received a VIN and picking up from Burbank, CA?

11/20
No VIN
Wht/wht no FSD
SA said he has no news to share, but is hoping I get it before I leave town for a week on 12/26 :(

Im literally in the waiting room. The actual waiting room with 10 other parties waiting to be called for my car.

Might be jinxing myself but the demo model in the showroom has a bunch of misalignment in the glass roof, tail lamps, and window trim, etc. Oof.

• Informative
Reactions: sslack18
Im literally in the waiting room. The actual waiting room with 10 other parties waiting to be called for my car.

Might be jinxing myself but the demo model in the showroom has a bunch of misalignment in the glass roof, tail lamps, and window trim, etc. Oof.

so far the new production models that everyone has received (including my own) has been free of issues from what I’ve gathered on the forums

• Informative
Reactions: Punjabi510