Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my text to schedule my delivery. The dates available to choose from did not match the dates that I previously indicated that I was available. So I emailed the Tesla contact that had previously emailed me about the financing. (Honestly I have no idea who my SA is??) But he responded and setup my appointment and was even able to accommodate my date request for 12/30.
Super excited.

Reactions: sslack18 and JT_M3P
Ending the day with NO delivery text. They got me so excited last night seeing I had a vin just to shoot me back down today. Damn it Tesla!!

ugh. I feel you sista.
17705C67-2561-4CE9-97F1-DCBA84861F3C.gif

I got my text to schedule my delivery. The dates available to choose from did not match the dates that I previously indicated that I was available. So I emailed the Tesla contact that had previously emailed me about the financing. (Honestly I have no idea who my SA is??) But he responded and setup my appointment and was even able to accommodate my date request for 12/30.
Super excited.

what was your order date?

I’m going to laugh if the grey performance wheels aren’t the only thing that changed, and it turns out our P3D’s come with software limited 100 packs. What better way to make money off this ludicrous update than to already have thousands of cars that can pay for the update.

It’s only fair, since they’ve offered LR AWD owners a nice acceleration bump.

Hi all,

Just woke up and found a VIN in the source code. Seems like I've been checking 3-5 times a day since late October. What a grind!

Order Date: 10/20
White/Black P3D+ NO FSD
Pickup Location: Rocklin, CA
VIN in Source Code: 12/23
Appointment Scheduled before VIN assignment: 12/27

Congrats - glad to hear you got your VIN. Hope you have a great delivery experience !

I ordered the M3P on 12/20 and just got a text to schedule a delivery time. Delivery options were the end of this week. Is this possible? Seems like it must be an error given how long other people have waited. Anyone else get theirs delivered 1 week after placing the order?