Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ricko
Same here...first post for me guys.

Model 3 Performance White Exterior/Black Interior, Autopilot only (No FSD)
  • 2.22.2020 - Placed order from Orlando, FL, USA (with a reported 3-5 Week wait)
  • 2.24.2020 - Received a text stating 3-6 weeks wait
  • 3.06.2020 - Found a VIN in the Source Code
Hopefully I get scheduled soon.

Ricko, dang it! I’m in Orlando too and ordered 2 days after you, exact same set up. No VIN yet, it’s killing me hopefully my VIN comes in a couple days.

Ricko

• 2.22.2020 - Placed order from Orlando, FL, USA (with a reported 3-5 Week wait)

Ricko, dang it! I’m in Orlando too and ordered 2 days after you, exact same set up. No VIN yet, it’s killing me hopefully my VIN comes in a couple days.

So if I found the VIN in the source code what does that mean...Car is built, being built, etc.? My Tesla account still says 'We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment'. I'm thinking based on reading a few pages of this thread that the next communication will be a text saying schedule delivery. What say you more senior members? Thanks in advance.

So if I found the VIN in the source code what does that mean...Car is built, being built, etc.? My Tesla account still says 'We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment'. I'm thinking based on reading a few pages of this thread that the next communication will be a text saying schedule delivery. What say you more senior members? Thanks in advance.
I think once the source vin shows up it means you have a build order and inside of 2 weeks you’ll have a car ready for delivery. Not everyone had the same sequence of events. Take me for example as I never saw the source code until I got the text the morning they told me the car was jn transit.

Im glade someone else in Orlando got their VIN in the source code. I ordered before you on 1/5, but from the looks of it I think you got a Vin Because you ordered white.

Fingers crossed I get something before I go out of town at the end of the month. My plan is to drop it off to have the tint done when I leave.

Im glade someone else in Orlando got their VIN in the source code. I ordered before you on 1/5, but from the looks of it I think you got a Vin Because you ordered white.

Fingers crossed I get something before I go out of town at the end of the month. My plan is to drop it off to have the tint done when I leave.

Good luck neighbor hopefully delivery soon for all.

Quite a few Orlando crew here. Glad to see we are all coming in at similar times looks like.