Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A request for anyone with a delivery coming up. :D When I picked up my car, Tesla ran out of the temp registration window stickers. I’ve made a number of attempts to get one, but have been unsuccessful. Would you please pick up an extra one and mail it to me? I’d be willing to cover the charges and a bit extra.

0D929542-07C9-49CE-AF6E-70E1EA5E644E.jpeg

Reactions: ropogigio724
I'm in PA too! Red/white w/FSD ordered 8/8 with delivery expected 3-7wks. Got text on Wed saying 2-5wks from that day. Would be cool to meet at Tesla Devon lol

another PA guy here waiting on my M3P white/black. got the text but nothing else yet. also planning on pick up at Devon. I test drove a white M3P at KOP to Devon and back. knew I had to have it after that!

another PA guy here waiting on my M3P white/black. got the text but nothing else yet. also planning on pick up at Devon. I test drove a white M3P at KOP to Devon and back. knew I had to have it after that!
That’s awesome! Congrats! Also keep us up to date, we might all meet there hopefully soon! I haven’t heard anything either since last Wednesday about the 2-5wk. I just want my car nowwwwww! Lol

I looked back at the trend for the last end of quarter sales. Typically Tesla does foreign country orders, then moves to domestic. Last quarter they went from east coast first to west coast last. Given they want all of the sales to be reported for Q3 earnings, all vehicles will be delivered before the end of September. Performance tended to be later in all of this as well for whatever reason.

• Informative
I looked back at the trend for the last end of quarter sales. Typically Tesla does foreign country orders, then moves to domestic. Last quarter they went from east coast first to west coast last. Given they want all of the sales to be reported for Q3 earnings, all vehicles will be delivered before the end of September. Performance tended to be later in all of this as well for whatever reason.
My only guess is that since they sell more of the other models so they make those first. I also have noticed by looking at the trends that they move orders to the US at the end of the quarter but I’m getting so inpatient lol