Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

pete8314's Key Fob Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete,
I checked the excel, it did have me on row 99, can you also record my preference as two black with red logo. Also can u let me know the paypal handle for the payment so that I can transfer the $20 payment.
adeokar

I'd rather not take any pre-payments. A few people have already pre-paid (thanks!), but it really confuses my fulfillment process (it doesn't take much!), so when the new stock arrives in a couple of weeks, I'll send something out with the ordering link. I currently have orders for another ~250 holders, so I want to keep things as simple as possible to avoid any confusion.

All other requests via PM and thread have been added, but there's no need to worry too much in terms of color selection, there will be enough for everyone in this next order.

So when are these bad boys available?

Soon! They're in transit to me now, so all being well, I hope to be contacting the 'early bird' reservation holders (those that reserved by June 21) within the next few days with order/payment details. I'll be out next weekend at Teslive, so I expect that all other orders will go out shortly after that.

More details to follow soon...

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.