Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone App: iPhone/Android app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Android app update yesterday. Adds support for China (Baidu Maps) and some new car colors (Titanium Copper, Obsidian Black, and Ocean Blue). I haven't seen the new car colors yet in the design studio.

Yeah, I saw that too. Seems really odd that they're ahead of the design studio (and any sort of official announcement AFAIK) on the colors, and yet months behind the iOS app on notifications.

Check out this iPhone app (I have no affiliation)
ConnecTT For Tesla on the App Store on iTunes website ConnecTT -Tesla iOS App

Description

ConnecTT helps Tesla owners and enthusiasts stay connected with the following:

* Superchargers
* Service Centers
* Stores/Galleries
* Destination Chargers
* Tesla News
* Driver checkins

In addition, you can view locations on a map, view pictures posted by users and see what is coming soon.

Push notifications for driver checkins and new locations are also available!

Description

* Superchargers
* Service Centers
* Stores/Galleries
* Destination Chargers
* Tesla News
* Driver checkins

In addition, you can view locations on a map, view pictures posted by users and see what is coming soon.

Nice!

App is great...Cmon Tesla!

Received a notification today of a new SpC opening

IMG_0340.jpg

I wish I owned a coffee shop or something near a Supercharger, I would buy an add just for fun & to support the developer.

Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 2.59.33 PM.png

Description

* Superchargers
* Service Centers
* Stores/Galleries
* Destination Chargers
* Tesla News
* Driver checkins

It's cool.

Looks like supercharge.info is the data source. I wonder how that works?

Android app just got an update. And I just plugged in to a supercharger and this is what I see on the charging tab.

Let me guess, you have Settings>Units & Format>Energy & Charging set to "ENERGY" rather than "DISTANCE"?

Looks like they tried to add support for displaying the battery SOC as a percentage like on the dash and console and they failed miserably.

I tried this charging at home and I see the same thing so it's not related to supercharging. Flip the setting back over to DISTANCE, kill and restart the android app, and it will display as before on your phone.

Let me guess, you have Settings>Units & Format>Energy & Charging set to "ENERGY" rather than "DISTANCE"?

Looks like they tried to add support for displaying the battery SOC as a percentage like on the dash and console and they failed miserably.

I tried this charging at home and I see the same thing so it's not related to supercharging. Flip the setting back over to DISTANCE, kill and restart the android app, and it will display as before on your phone.

It is related to the updated app from earlier today (yesterday). I just flipped it to distance and killed the app and it's still the same. My wife's phone didn't install the update yet and hers looks fine. I've always flipped back and forth between energy and distance ever since v6.1 (because charge rate should always be in kW and not mph) and my app has never had a problem before.

It is related to the updated app from earlier today (yesterday). I just flipped it to distance and killed the app and it's still the same. My wife's phone didn't install the update yet and hers looks fine. I've always flipped back and forth between energy and distance ever since v6.1 (because charge rate should always be in kW and not mph) and my app has never had a problem before.

Odd. I also updated my Android app and when I flip between energy and distance in the car's preferences it toggles between working and not working (like in your picture). My car is still running 6.1 though so perhaps that is another variable.

*sigh*

Just what we needed; an update that claims to introduce "minor improvements and bug fixes" but just introduced new bugs.

On the plus side, my app connected to my car very quickly after the update (but it seems to always do this for a while after an update before returning to its sluggish self)

Also have same issue as ken830, and I always have units set to "Distance". Still on 6.1

Why don't you guys that are experiencing the issue try to figure out if there are one or more common denominators, like android operating system version, phone, carrier, etc. For example, I'm using Kitkat 4.4.4 on a Verizon HTC One M8, and am not experiencing what you guys are.