TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Photosync Tint done!

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by redline0316, Jun 3, 2014.

1. redline0316

redline0316 Member

[email protected] in Fremont, CA did a great job installing PhotoSync on the P85. There was another gray P85 at the shop which had 75/55/45/35, so I decided to copy them.

[​IMG]

It's getting pretty hot in CA and I noticed that the P85 gets really hot due to the huge front windshield. I really don't want to get a ticket for front tint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Optical quality is very good, and you can barely tell the front tint is there from the inside.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyway, probably the only mod I'll do to this car!

2. Runs Kwh

Runs Kwh Member

What was the cost of your Photosync?

3. redline0316

redline0316 Member

It was about $1,100. The front windshield alone was like $400. Premier did an excellent job, I checked all of the windows and edges and couldn't find a problem. The whole process took about 5 hours. I highly recommend them, in fact I am taking my other car there in a few weeks.

4. rogermm

rogermm Member

#4 rogermm, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
    Redline0316, I love the look of your car. I am getting photosync installed this Wednesday. I am just curious if you wear polarized sun glasses and notice any "rainbow" effect? Regards, Roger