Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AD7AD72B-60EB-49DB-A1DE-3E91F70F3A34.jpeg

Reactions: tm1v2 and helobubba
View attachment 921237View attachment 921238

• 2018 LR Model 3
  • Rotiform DTM in Satin Black - 19x8.5 w/ +35mm offset
  • Yokohama Advan Apex V601 - 245/40r19
  • Mountain Pass Performance - Comfort coilover set w/ rear camber arms - set to about 1.5 finger fender-wheel gap
  • 5mm spacers front and rear w/ hub centric rings to fit 72.56mm wheel hub

clean set up,
on your 5mm spacers, did you change to a longer stud?

clean set up,
on your 5mm spacers, did you change to a longer stud?
thanks!
for 5mm I didn't need them (my shop also used shorter motorsport m14 lugs in order to clear the lug cover that my specific wheels have too), but have heard anything 8mm and above needs either extended studs or switch to those bolt on spacers from Bonoss. personally, extended studs kind of scare me on a tessie because of the torque!

thanks!
for 5mm I didn't need them (my shop also used shorter motorsport m14 lugs in order to clear the lug cover that my specific wheels have too), but have heard anything 8mm and above needs either extended studs or switch to those bolt on spacers from Bonoss. personally, extended studs kind of scare me on a tessie because of the torque!
how many turns did you get on your lug nuts with the spacers?

my shop said they were within the safe limit and used steel lugs similar to OEM, so I assume at least the 9.5 needed on model 3 lugs and feel good about the fitment. definitely not going any bigger though! I was planning to check on that at my first rotation too just for peace of mind.
im thinking of getting the 5mm but i'm not sure if it'll be the 9 turns i need. Might be more like 7 or maybe 8 turns