Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like something is off here....are you sure the front height is the same as the rear.....or close to it...it looks like its a few MM off...actually it looks way off...might just be the photo but I would check in a level garage.....either way....NICE CAR!!!!!!

He could have the eibach performance springs on a long range - there is a slight reverse rake. Mine was the same

‘21 LR M3 w/AB
IMG_1433.jpeg
IMG_2877.jpeg

I feel like something is off here....are you sure the front height is the same as the rear.....or close to it...it looks like its a few MM off...actually it looks way off...might just be the photo but I would check in a level garage.....either way....NICE CAR!!!!!!
I'm on coilovers. The rear is slightly lower than front. I found I was too low at the front before and I was scraping in snow during winter so I had it lifted slightly. I'm going to lower front just slightly for summer so it should match the rear. Also, I had my old tires at the rear of the car when I took this photo. I took the photos after I came from the tire shop lol.

Reactions: E.Potter