Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly it’s not 80s- early 00s gangbanging era.

I really think the tints are out dated especially with smartphones and technology infrastructure.

The trend to have tints is to look nice, not to commit crime. I don’t think it’s a huge problem as it was back then
First wash in like 3 months.. full ppf on front, ceramic coated everything. And for the wash, I did full wax with a synthetic spray that also contained carnauba wax. It comes out super glossy

View attachment 573708

Did ya remove the logo?

Up in wine country with newly installed tint (side windows only, 35% ceramic IR by 3M). It looks darker because I had sunshades on the front windshield and overhead glass, as well as the top half the rear glass.

23DFCC42-90EF-4F15-831B-133E727BDB48.jpeg

Yooooo wtf that looks awesome! I assume you painted or wrapped those areas on the ascension bumpers? Very tastefully done.

That is a truly unique looking Model 3. Super space age and sporty. You need some UP Mild springs on that thing now to complete the look!

I see what you did with the tail lights tints as well. Did the same thing on mine

Last edited:
Yooooo wtf that looks awesome! I assume you painted or wrapped those areas on the ascension bumpers? Very tastefully done.

That is a truly unique looking Model 3. Super space age and sporty. You need some UP Mild springs on that thing now to complete the look!

I see what you did with the tail lights tints as well. Did the same thing on mine

Thanks! This look is not for everyone but more aggressive/sporty is what I was going for since there’s not much difference aesthetically between the trim levels.

I had the fascias paint matched first and the black areas are vinyl wrapped. Both ends are similarly wrapped for cohesion and I feel they blend well with the original aesthetic.

Reactions: Mr X