Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Twilight hour cruisin around the warehouse area.

IMG_20190803_203822-----1.jpg

And then the sunset as well...

IMG_20190723_204942.jpg

I think it's clear that you like the performance aesthetic but I hope you don't race anyone with it, or try to show off, and ruin the reputation of a Performance Tesla. That's how you end up with Mustang bros spreading the word about how they smoked a Performance Tesla.

I don’t agree with it but to each their own. It’s like putting M3 badges or Replica M kits on a regular 3 series. Problem with Tesla is that there isn’t enough distinction between performance and other model 3’s. So any mustang bro probably wouldn’t know the difference anyway.

I think it's clear that you like the performance aesthetic but I hope you don't race anyone with it, or try to show off, and ruin the reputation of a Performance Tesla. That's how you end up with Mustang bros spreading the word about how they smoked a Performance Tesla.
Sorry friend but I can efforts 4 Tesla in my court !!
But when I sold my e63s no performance was available !! So I buy a awd because I know the update will come eventually! Do you think I like only the look or I cannot effort a performance one ? You are jealous because you will probably lost 15000$ on your performance after 6 month :) not me bro... anayway That why I spent 4000$ on front brake , 700$ on a lip trunk , a other 1000 $ on rear brake and 2000$ on a steering wheel !!! I can put the car back to stock and keep my money:))) I think you are the guy who ending with a mustang ‍♂️

And btw I never try to fool someone with my mod if you read the first tread I said NON PERFORMANCE AWD !!

I realize some of the people here are really jalous lollllll

On that have a nice day!!

Last edited:
Sorry friend but I can efforts 4 Tesla in my court !!
But when I sold my e63s no performance was available !! So I buy a awd because I know the update will come eventually! Do you think I like only the look or I cannot effort a performance one ? You are jealous because you will probably lost 15000$ on your performance after 6 month :) not me bro... anayway That why I spent 4000$ on front brake , 700$ on a lip trunk , a other 1000 $ on rear brake and 2000$ on a steering wheel !!! I can put the car back to stock and keep my money:))) I think you are the guy who ending with a mustang ‍♂️

And btw I never try to fool someone with my mod if you read the first tread I said NON PERFORMANCE AWD !!

I realize some of the people here are really jalous lollllll

On that have a nice day!!
how's that track mode workin out for ya?