Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Psmoove - Very nice! I've been contemplating painting calipers yellow as well. I think it looks better than red on blue. Did you go with G2 or something else? Mind sharing where you got decals from?

Thanks! I actually had the shop that powder coated my wheels also paint the calipers. He also painted the decals. The shop is very popular with the Tesla community here in OC. It’s called JR Wheel.

Free 2-hour charging at work ( 6kWh/50 miles)

58863653527__7807376C-7BB8-44EB-ADE3-982D35CD5683.JPG

Reactions: XLR82XS and JulienW
Why not wait for the OEM fitting spoiler? No ECD from Tesla? I saw others selling theirs in these forums for $375.
Because many people here have gone through 4 or 5 OEM Tesla blade-type spoilers and they started peeling off. Some even went through numerous dry fittings first to find one that fits best and they still peeled off. It's a flawed design.

I recorded this video of me installing the IKON Motorsport carbon fiber spoiler two months ago (similar design to what muleferg posted). It looks AWESOME. And even baking in the sun, getting rained on a bunch, getting washed a lot, flexing hard on corners and going fast on the highway, it's showing ZERO signs up peeling up at the corners (or anywhere else for that matter). You can even close the trunk by gripping the spoiler, something I would NEVER consider with the OEM rear-mounted, blade-type spoiler because you'd eventually rip it off -- I even have the EVannex trunk struts and I can STILL grab the trunk by the spoiler to close it and I'm not worried that it will come off.

You can get it on Amazon and have it in a week: https://amzn.to/33Zj9bu

Reactions: follow.johnny
Because many people here have gone through 4 or 5 OEM Tesla blade-type spoilers and they started peeling off. Some even went through numerous dry fittings first to find one that fits best and they still peeled off. It's a flawed design.

I recorded this video of me installing the IKON Motorsport carbon fiber spoiler two months ago (similar design to what muleferg posted). It looks AWESOME. And even baking in the sun, getting rained on a bunch, getting washed a lot, flexing hard on corners and going fast on the highway, it's showing ZERO signs up peeling up at the corners (or anywhere else for that matter). You can even close the trunk by gripping the spoiler, something I would NEVER consider with the OEM rear-mounted, blade-type spoiler because you'd eventually rip it off -- I even have the EVannex trunk struts and I can STILL grab the trunk by the spoiler to close it and I'm not worried that it will come off.

You can get it on Amazon and have it in a week: https://amzn.to/33Zj9bu

Thanks for the detail explanation and link!

• Love
Reactions: Rothgarr