Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great video of your spoiler install. My Tsportline spoiler should be arriving sometime today and will use your video as a guide. Thanks!
I'm glad it helped!

The only thing I didn't show was the duct tape -- I've read to leave it on for up to 72 hours. Honestly, I kept mine on for less than 24 hours and it's not peeling away -- I only used one piece at each corner (so two small pieces). I've seen some people also just use painter's tape for that part. Some people go nuts and tape up the entire spoiler for a while. I think you'll know how much to use once you dry fit it and see how well it fits.

Good luck! Post a picture when you are done!

I'm glad it helped!

The only thing I didn't show was the duct tape -- I've read to leave it on for up to 72 hours. Honestly, I kept mine on for less than 24 hours and it's not peeling away -- I only used one piece at each corner (so two small pieces). I've seen some people also just use painter's tape for that part. Some people go nuts and tape up the entire spoiler for a while. I think you'll know how much to use once you dry fit it and see how well it fits.

Good luck! Post a picture when you are done!

Here she is!
15671352317937921336758602945773.jpg