Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B4AE8BC4-D716-4887-8A06-44EF85D77D10.jpeg

Most probably won’t care, but this is significant to me. I’ve been waiting over a year for one of the Tesla temp registration stickers. Went to several dealerships...posted on here for assistance...even asked a neighbor that recently bought a 3 LR that needed work at a service center to get me one....nada. Not sure what prompted me to call this last weekend, but they had one! :D

View attachment 637160

Makes me feel like the car is still new. My ‘03 Cobra still has it ... 18 years later. :eek:

View attachment 637161

Why?! That would annoy the hell out of me.

What annoys the hell out of me is that a dealership, which will remain nameless, took it off one of my other cars as they proceeded to f*%# the car up doing recall work. :mad::mad::mad: Probably cause it was from a competing dealership. :rolleyes:
Dealers make their money on service and repairs including generous payments from the manufacturer for recall work. My experience is they don't mind if I bought elsewhere.

Most probably won’t care, but this is significant to me. I’ve been waiting over a year for one of the Tesla temp registration stickers. Went to several dealerships...posted on here for assistance...even asked a neighbor that recently bought a 3 LR that needed work at a service center to get me one....nada. Not sure what prompted me to call this last weekend, but they had one! :D

View attachment 637160

Makes me feel like the car is still new. My ‘03 Cobra still has it ... 18 years later. :eek:

View attachment 637161

So you just leave this there? I’m confused. Why? This feels like leaving one of those big price stickers on your car.

Reactions: Rothgarr
Dealers make their money on service and repairs including generous payments from the manufacturer for recall work. My experience is they don't mind if I bought elsewhere.
I kid. I know the reason was good intended. But the mechanic that worked on my car for the recall work was a noob and f*&^ed it up. Had to take it back 2 times for them to try and make it right, and it's still not right. What's wrong isn't critical, so I'll eventually just fix it myself.

Reactions: Fred42