Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just got lower with Eibach had 15mmF 20mmR spacer,
removed the 15mmF front spacer for now, I notice the wind noise increase at 70+mph. anyone notice the wind noise issue, I think with wider tire / wheel will have the same effect?View attachment 727785
Looks nice.

I have 20F/25R and haven't noticed any additional wind noise at any speed. Previously I had 15F/20R and also didn't notice noise (But I've also got mud flaps and full ground effects kit, and haven't noticed any noise from those)

Reactions: jacksterCali
Very nice color! Don't think I've seen this yet. What's the exact color/brand? And have you removed your roof racks since? Is the wrap under the rubber feet area crinkled?

It's Matte Gray Aluminum - 3M. It has a warm tone to it that I didn't expect. I was going for a more neutral color. When they wrapped the car, they had to remove my original clear stickers that came with the roof rack. They replaced them with clear PPF film cut to size, but it's just a rectangle, so some of it sticks out from the rack mounts. It's ok I don't really notice it. If it bothered me, I would likely cut pieces out myself and replace them. No wrinkles on the wrap.

I did reach out to Tesla to see if I could buy replacement clear stickers for the rack. They said no. So custom PPF is the way to go.

08E2A61C-49D2-4B62-B02F-FB5F174F026B.jpeg
Free car wash in SF today. Coit Tower in the rain. #teamblue

New to the forum. New owner in December (hopefully)

Can I ask what specs wheels and tires you have as well as what suspension?

Probably only things I’ll do and your stance is perfect for what I’m looking for.. thanks in advance.

Looking dope.
Info here: MASTER THREAD: Aftermarket Wheels on Model 3

Superspeed RF05RR
19x9.5" +33, 7mm spacer in rear
20.4lbs
Pilot Sport A/S4
265/35/19
Unplugged Performance coilovers

(Not my car but I had the post in the aftermarket wheels thread bookmarked because I also loved the look lol)

Reactions: CorneliusRox