Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_6738.jpeg
IMG_6689.jpeg
IMG_6701.jpeg

Last edited:
good lord. JDM wheels are the sexiest on the planet. i wanted Volks so bad that I got a set for my Tacoma in 16" cause that's all the price i could stomach.
this is sick my friend. what's your suspension setup?
They are straight up stock. I'd love to lower it a bit but this is a commuter car that gets driven in Canadian winters, I have to pretend it is a snow plow occationally and push my way off my street.

Reactions: tm1v2
OK, so right now, as in this past Friday, but this is the first time I've had a chance to post it :D

We picked up the little G from school on Friday, popped down to Universal Orlando for a few days, no specific plans, just some eating, drinking, walking around and hanging out. :)

All the EV spaces were open, so charged up and moved to to a perfect corner space (under the exit sign, those cars were cleared out when I came back). There wasn't a specific time limit, but I don't like hogging a charger space when I'm not charging - these are were all J connectors, but I always take my T_to_J adapter.

Terrific location too: like 10 feet from the elevator which goes right down to the lobby, hard to beat, and free charging is part of the hotel parking - so the round trip of ~240 miles cost about $4 :D

IMG_1229_1920.jpg

(If I can get a reasonably priced spring install around here, I'll get that tire/fender gap fixed up too o_O )

OK, so right now, as in this past Friday, but this is the first time I've had a chance to post it :D

We picked up the little G from school on Friday, popped down to Universal Orlando for a few days, no specific plans, just some eating, drinking, walking around and hanging out. :)

All the EV spaces were open, so charged up and moved to to a perfect corner space (under the exit sign, those cars were cleared out when I came back). There wasn't a specific time limit, but I don't like hogging a charger space when I'm not charging - these are were all J connectors, but I always take my T_to_J adapter.

Terrific location too: like 10 feet from the elevator which goes right down to the lobby, hard to beat, and free charging is part of the hotel parking - so the round trip of ~240 miles cost about $4 :D

View attachment 800017

(If I can get a reasonably priced spring install around here, I'll get that tire/fender gap fixed up too o_O )
which parking garage is this? I know the hard rock at universal has some tesla chargers too but only a couple…this looks like more than enough room!

which parking garage is this? I know the hard rock at universal has some tesla chargers too but only a couple…this looks like more than enough room!

Oh, duh, I thought I mentioned the name, it's the Aventura. We usually stay at one of the three resorts that include Fast Pass (Royal Pacific, Hard Rock or Portofino), but this trip was less about the park and more about just getting away for a few days (we've been 50+ times so if we do/don't ride something, it's usually no big deal).

There were 4 charging spots, the 4th being an accessible parking spot (which is a great idea), they could definitely use a few more, I'm sure it's coming. All the hotels have charging spaces, some are just a bit hidden / out of the way.

Reactions: canasion35
Looks clean….Where did you purchase those? Vinyl Or replacement?

I purchased mine from IND Distribution;

They're replacements for the rear bumper reflectors.

Reactions: Young Phenom