Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7206.jpg

Front grill was bothering me...so I removed 90% of it and put in a silver mesh and painted it black...looks more sporty IMO
View attachment 825303

hmm, just looks like home depot mesh to me. If you want a different look, I think 3D printing out some plastic grill would be better than trying to use this material. Doesn't go with the rest...but just my opinion. It's your car and if you like it, great!

I'm probably partial though because I did this sort of thing when in my early 20's to Honda's and laugh at myself now...

hmm, just looks like home depot mesh to me. If you want a different look, I think 3D printing out some plastic grill would be better than trying to use this material. Doesn't go with the rest...but just my opinion. It's your car and if you like it, great!

I'm probably partial though because I did this sort of thing when in my early 20's to Honda's and laugh at myself now...
I was thinking something like this would be better if you want a different look. It's even got the wire mesh behind it: For 17-22 Tesla Model 3 Front Bumper Grille Guard Insect Net Air Inlet Protector | eBay

It IS just some home depot mesh....lol...and Like I said before...I have 2 kids that cost me millions a month so I have to mod my car and make my own stuff...

hard to see, and the sun is beaming here in NC....this literally took me about 30 min.
I'd imagine I'm going to get a new plastic piece and come up with something even better, but I wanted to see how this would look, and in person looks pretty sharp...I mean...I didn't even put the front back together properly, but I can already visualize what it will look like once I get it done for permanent use. it just looks cleaner without all the lines and bars..

IMG_0265.jpg

Reactions: Evpowerdan
Last edited: