Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4502.jpeg

After crashing our Model 3 at Watkins Glen, we decided to fully repaint the car in an entirely different color. Most go with wraps for a color change, but you can't compare the depth of paint!

We'll share more once the car is properly detailed and finished. Right now we are still waiting on a few last parts from Tesla!

Do you like the color? It is a little bit brighter than the Tesla blue for sure. Interested to hear your opinions!

The-Future-Front.jpg
The-Future-In-The-Trees.jpg
The-Future-Blue-Front-Bumper.jpg

After crashing our Model 3 at Watkins Glen, we decided to fully repaint the car in an entirely different color. Most go with wraps for a color change, but you can't compare the depth of paint!

We'll share more once the car is properly detailed and finished. Right now we are still waiting on a few last parts from Tesla!

Do you like the color? It is a little bit brighter than the Tesla blue for sure. Interested to hear your opinions!

View attachment 951035View attachment 951036View attachment 951037
Based on photos alone, I like this blue better for sure. Looks great!

• Love
Reactions: MountainPass

Honestly, I wouldn't have known it wasn't the stock blue if you hadn't told me. Too similar. I think something even brighter like Audi's Nogaro or Sepang Blue would've been nice.

Went to the Petersen Museum meet this past weekend.
The event flyer said P3/P4 is reserved for EVs only and all other cars parks on P1/P2.

Upon arriving, the parking attendant took a quick glance at my car and said "This isn't an EV right?"

I laughed and said "Of course it's not...." then he told me to park on P2 and walk up to P3.

Then I'm like wait a min, he's not joking lololol🤣🤣🤣

20230625_101155.JPG

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: CreoUCLA