Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic request Arachnids on Blue Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JPUConn

Aug 11, 2014
CT
Does anyone have pics of a the silver Arachnids on a Blue Model S?

If I’m not able to sell the set I have coming from the referral program I will keep them for summer use. Im interested on how itlooks or if I should plastidip/powdercoat them black or gray.

Pic with my current 19” Slipstream below:
1647CD04-1752-4458-BA4B-81EA0C8464FD.jpeg

BF5832B1-8268-44F0-8D60-346CA78256AF.jpeg

I will say, the wheels are amazing... you can feel the difference in jump off the line and it's weird to feel how light they are turning the steering wheel left and right. They are so light that the efficiency has to be comparable to the slip streams.

Reactions: MagT and JPUConn
I like the dark ones better, I may paint these... maybe not... anyway, looks better without the suspension on very high.

I will say, the wheels are amazing... you can feel the difference in jump off the line and it's weird to feel how light they are turning the steering wheel left and right. They are so light that the efficiency has to be comparable to the slip streams.

Thanks! Red calipers and tint as well, that looks awesome.

C33D61CF-4355-45D1-A9F9-5793748AFC68.jpeg
02A07DCA-6974-4AFB-BBE9-1F9AA6F9C9F1.jpeg
Thanks! Red calipers and tint as well, that looks awesome.
Hi JPUconn,

I actually just had arachnids installed on MS. I’m in NJ too and was worried about roads. I have Midnight Silver. They are definitely rougher on the roads. You feel every bump. It might be too that the tire pressure is around 49 psi. I don’t plan on driving during winter time as much.

Btw, where did you get your tints done?

Reactions: Mbenz528i

This is not because they are light, but because the sidewalls of the tire are smaller and firmer than they are on a car with larger sidewalls!

This is not because they are light, but because the sidewalls of the tire are smaller and firmer than they are on a car with larger sidewalls!
Ah, but I'm going from turbines to arachnid with same tire! I'm serious, it's not a placebo... they literally feel lighter, and I'm not talking tire pressure kind of difference... it is really remarkable. Standard mode is now like comfort, sport is like standard... but I can only tell at very low speeds when turning left and right... Perhaps it it feels similar to a 19 inch slipstream but I can't reliably comment on that

Anyone have a pic of grey arachnids on a blue Tesla?

I have a set coming shortly and considering powdercoating them the Gunmetal grey of the turbines.

I believe the blue on grey combo with red calipers is stunning.

Anyone?

Anyone have a pic of grey arachnids on a blue Tesla?

I have a set coming shortly and considering powdercoating them the Gunmetal grey of the turbines.

I believe the blue on grey combo with red calipers is stunning.

Anyone?

I got an unrepairable flat last night on my 19s, so to turn lemons into lemonade, I put on my Arachnid wheels that I won in the referral program. Looks pretty good IMHO. It almost fits your pic request too, although I have the original blue, not the current blue, and no red calipers. I should have lowered the suspension before I took the photo last night...

20180426_200559.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JPUConn
I got an unrepairable flat last night on my 19s, so to turn lemons into lemonade, I put on my Arachnid wheels that I won in the referral program. Looks pretty good IMHO. It almost fits your pic request too, although I have the original blue, not the current blue, and no red calipers. I should have lowered the suspension before I took the photo last night...

View attachment 297197

Looks great :) my buddy’s getting arachnids for his blue S and wants to know whether to coat them gun metal or leave them silver. He intends to tint windows and have the calipers painted red with T decals.