Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife got a new Electra Go! to match tYla.
IMG_8144.jpg

Be very careful using a pressure washer with A Tesla! If you forget to turn it down or leave the wrong attachment on its bye bye paint. Plus using any amount of pressure beyond a good garden hose can severely damage one of the cameras or sonar. It’s not like any other car in this regard. The paint isn’t as thick and the above mentioned electronics go nuts if they get too wet.
Just my advise.
I use a foam canon w/my pressure washer, but only for soaping it at 600psi (and always at least 10 feet away) like your photo above. Everything else I do with the good ‘ol hose. the foam cannon never gets removed from the PW so as to not make a grave mistake like I heard stories about.

Every time I decide that getting the Geminis and powder coating them is the way to go, I stumble across a photo with inductions and immediately want them.

19” geminis is probably the practical decision for where I live but the inductions look awesome.
I figure I can afford to sacrifice a little range for aesthetics. Haha I just want to be able to look at the car and say, that’s one badass Tesla. ^___^

I figure I can afford to sacrifice a little range for aesthetics. Haha I just want to be able to look at the car and say, that’s one badass Tesla. ^___^
I have the inductions and love them. I had an S with the turbines and loved them. Anytime I got loaners with 19s I could instantly tell it didn't look as badass.

Only thing I dislike are the curb rash magnets they are 😑

lol. If it was just the range I was concerned about I would agree. I am assuming range with geminis without covers isn’t much different than the inductions. I am more concerned with ride quality, comfort and having more sidewall to protect the rims. I live in an area with horrible winters and roads can be a mess. The inductions do look badass though.