Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually think the MYP with the stock Michelin Pilot 4S All Seasons work quite well in the Midwest snow as is. Im just wondering what settings I should change since regen generally doesn’t work in the cold anyway.

is this what you bought? i want to buy the same thing.

The Aspira Spacers yes, but I went with the MPP Comfort Adjustable Coilovers instead on my MYP. I did pick up the Tein Flex Z just a few weeks ago for my Model 3 though.

Broke out the drone for a quick snap!

PhantomKinetic.jpg

Clean! How is the ride handling with the Tiens vs stock? I have a performance model too with stock rims and wheels.

Thanks! Installed them myself. Not too bad if you wrenched on cars before. Left them in the middle, 7 clicks from stiffest for first few months front and back. That setting feels kinda like the OEM setup in terms of stiffness but expansion joints don't slap as hard and corners much flatter. I then went full soft or close to full soft which was 14 clicks from stiff front and back but was way too soft and bouncy for my liking. I now have it 10 front and 12 rear (clicks from stiffest) and am relatively happy given the lower cost for this setup. I'd say a 15-20% overall improvement in comfort, cabin noise, handling etc.

I really wanted MPP Comforts or Ohlins (still want) but was on a budget and was really just trying to eliminate some front fender gap and improve the ride a little...the TEIN's accomplished that.

Reactions: felizf