Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why? Are you going to track days on Model Y?
No. Bc I need to fill up my wheel. I care about my look and brake fitment is equally as important as wheel fitment
07271A46-54C6-454C-9DD3-70DD1DCACF8A.jpeg

Well, the guy that bought them said the lights were worse than OEM in DRL and high beam. That's what I was questioning.
Lights just dropped. Just like any tech someone has to buy and review. $1600 is not a lot in the mod world. I do know a lot of people run alibaba stuff so yeah I’m that perspective it’s a lot.

Props to @kcoronel for being the first. Don’t listen to the haters. I think a more scientific way is to use a lumen gauge or app on a phone to be certain if it’s better or worse.

Lights just dropped. Just like any tech someone has to buy and review. $1600 is not a lot in the mod world. I do know a lot of people run alibaba stuff so yeah I’m that perspective it’s a lot.

Props to @kcoronel for being the first. Don’t listen to the haters. I think a more scientific way is to use a lumen gauge or app on a phone to be certain if it’s better or worse.
Lol 1600 bucks for lights is too much. Stock lights are amazing