Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally clean and able to snap some shots.
SQnIXNh.jpg

p7InwdA.jpg

GIGrAMf.jpg

This got me thinking, if EVs really do replace gas cars in the future, parking lots should become less contaminated. The typical Walmart parking lot is a giant oil slick.
Speaking of walmart and large parking lots.
I was on the road trip over the 4th of july weekend, and stopped at a supercharger in Lafayette, IN ( Meijer Superstore).
First time i saw one configured that way and made me think this will be brilliant and so efficient.
Imagine standard parking stalls with two cables for the two opposing cars parked in each - that's what it was. I believe 24 chargers in total. ( google maps is showing an old pic with "classic" tesla config - so this must be brand new )

Gas stations may offer quicker refill of gas - but my god the financial investment to build one with the underground tanks and such.

Reactions: cusetownusa
Next time you see that, shoot a photo
Going to be great seeing charging right inside towns in addition to by the interstates
This will also help with downtown retail revenue where people will hangout and spend while charging, help rhe little guy stores

Thats a nice SS - Loved that car, sold it to make room for the Blackwing, ended up cancelling that order and getting M3P instead after waiting for more than 2 years.
6 months later, bought another - MYP
I love the SS...........but I almost never drive it now. Its like going back in time now. The biggest thing I notice is how slow (relatively) it is. It sounds incredible and there is something I can never get enough in shifting gears (its a manual) but man I am going to have to get a supercharger put on it for it to feel even close.

• Funny
Reactions: Konicom04
I love the SS...........but I almost never drive it now. Its like going back in time now. The biggest thing I notice is how slow (relatively) it is. It sounds incredible and there is something I can never get enough in shifting gears (its a manual) but man I am going to have to get a supercharger put on it for it to feel even close.

Totally - and supercharging it - still will be lame compared to tesla :D
I remember being blown by SS when i switched from E46 M3, including the fact that the SS is actually lighter. Fantastic suspension ( i had the 2017) that made it a "luxury" sedan, or chaotic beast all in one depending on a setting .

Reactions: KA in NC