Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my Y XPEL Stealth wrapped and ceramic tinted. I think it turned out well.

IMG_5990.jpeg

IMG_5992.jpeg

Hey Guys....new to the community and picked up my Y a few months back now. Finally got PPF installed on the front, finished ceramic coating the entire car, new wheels and finished it off with a carbon front lip.

Looking to paint match the black plastic fender trim....not sure if it will last...anyone have any knowledge as to whether paint will hold?

View attachment 991143

View attachment 991145

What lip is this?

Hey Guys....new to the community and picked up my Y a few months back now. Finally got PPF installed on the front, finished ceramic coating the entire car, new wheels and finished it off with a carbon front lip.

Looking to paint match the black plastic fender trim....not sure if it will last...anyone have any knowledge as to whether paint will hold?

View attachment 991143

View attachment 991145

What type of wheels are those?

The carbon lip is made by JDP Engineering....when I was getting my PPF installed the owner approached me about the lip. I guess they just released it and wanted to take some pictures of it on my car.
Nice! I'm familiar with JDP Engineering, I have their Gurney Flap for my EVO X. I see the lip on their site now. Awesome! JDP Model Y Front Spoiler | jdpengineering-v2

1700154886344.png

Reactions: Dexman