Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of midnight silver metallic 'after tinting'

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a midnight silver metallic model X with tinted windshield and windows? If so, can you please post the pictures here?

We are trying to choose between white and midnight silver. I think white looks better after tinting but my wife and my son like midnight silver. There are plenty of pictures of a tinted white but I can't find many tinted midnight silvers.

Front windows @ 35% and back windows @45%. Windshield @ 70%
IMG_0555.jpg
IMG_0556.jpg

Wait, I’m confused. Wouldn’t 35 front/45 back mean your front windows are darker than your rear windows? From the photos it looks like you mean 45 front 35 back? Also, why would you tint the back windows? Or are you saying the stock tint is 35%

I have similar tint. 35% front and 50% rears. Remember the rears come with "factory tinted/dyed glass" which is around the same as 35-40% tint darkness already. If you want to keep the rear windows from being completely dark and maintain nighttime visibility, I would recommend nothing lower than 40% on rears. I do keep some window shades for the rear to darken the cabin for my little one...

Wait, I’m confused. Wouldn’t 35 front/45 back mean your front windows are darker than your rear windows? From the photos it looks like you mean 45 front 35 back? Also, why would you tint the back windows? Or are you saying the stock tint is 35%