Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be with the rest of 1300 cars are s and x. What I'm stating, I saw about 1300 new cars parked through that 9 minute video.

My nephew commutes past there every day. I sent him a link to that video and today he texted me:

I drive past every morning​

Lots more 3s now

Number has increased a lot just in the past days​

I prefer to have creep for pulling in and out of places like my garage and being able to keep my foot on the brake. I like that you can set it to your own preference.

Same here, default was off, but turned it on to be easier to get into the tight garage. Getting out is easy with summon! Can't summon into the garage because the car needs to be about 7 inches from the wall of boxes in the garage.

• Informative
Reactions: SlicedBr3ad
Interesting, if you look at about 8:00 mark, looks like they tweaked the air vent control screen a little by adding some blue "shadows". Probably makes it a bit more intuitive and able to visualize the air flow and how the controls work.

The blue shadow means the AC is active. It turns red when the heat is active.

1A97DBB6-EB63-4A6C-B46B-51FA407E2883.jpeg
From Twitter @TheTeslaLife

Old school would be no creep since that's the way manual transmissions work in ICE vehicles :p And since the new school is now come full circle to "no creep" in EVs, that makes you..... medium school?

manuals usually end up rolling any time you're on a hill. also, its a royal pain to move cars with manual in stop and go, parking. hence creep FTW. the only change i'd do to creep is automatic breaking to avoid rear end collisions which happen because of creep.

Reactions: smartypnz and evp
Status
Not open for further replies.