Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever wonder what really filthy Model 3s look like? Dedham had four on hand (a red, 2 blacks and a blue). First time I'm seeing in person, and I'm in love. Glad to see my choice (red) looks good both clean and dirty. Also, why aren't 3s wrapped for transportation like the S and the X?

Attachments

• IMG_0438.jpg
    IMG_0438.jpg
    685.3 KB · Views: 138
here is the Video in case people are searching with reference to hells post.... First delivery to non employee

Interesting, if you look at about 8:00 mark, looks like they tweaked the air vent control screen a little by adding some blue "shadows". Probably makes it a bit more intuitive and able to visualize the air flow and how the controls work.

Interesting, if you look at about 8:00 mark, looks like they tweaked the air vent control screen a little by adding some blue "shadows". Probably makes it a bit more intuitive and able to visualize the air flow and how the controls work.

Please turn Creep off! (a couple screens after the air vents) One of the benefits of an EV is you don't have to deal with legacy features from ICE automatic transmissions.

Please turn Creep off! (a couple screens after the air vents) One of the benefits of an EV is you don't have to deal with legacy features from ICE automatic transmissions.
I prefer to have creep for pulling in and out of places like my garage and being able to keep my foot on the brake. I like that you can set it to your own preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.