Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod note: I went to yesterday morning and moved everything off topic into a chatter thread. Please, I have a life to live away from this forum.

Can we post photos or talk about photos here in this thread and discuss other topics in their respective threads? Just because there are no new pictures doesn't mean you keep posting here. Start a new thread about that exciting topic that you want to discuss. For instance, maybe you love this face:

upload_2017-9-19_9-42-20.jpeg

Go to Off Topic and talk about how gorgeous it is.

Let's keep this thread populated with new photos and discussion of those photos.

VIN 198 posted to Facebook M3OC @ the Fremont Delivery Center

Posted by this guy who does not work for Tesla, so I'm guessing he must be a relative (in the FB thread, someone asked if he purchased EAP and he responded "no, I didn't", so it sounds like he is the owner)

View attachment 248535

I think the Blue looks great in this light with the Aeros.

VIN 198 posted to Facebook M3OC @ the Fremont Delivery Center

Posted by this guy who does not work for Tesla, so I'm guessing he must be a relative (in the FB thread, someone asked if he purchased EAP and he responded "no, I didn't", so it sounds like he is the owner)

View attachment 248535

Thank you for sharing this. That's the exact color/wheel combo I'm probably going for. :)

Are these pictures from inside the Fremont delivery center and why is there an older Model S inside?

Yes, this is the inside of the Fremont Delivery Center. As to why there's an older MS in there, I suppose if someone bought a CPO pre-facelift MS they would get the same delivery experience?

Here's a different pic of the FDC on a more Model 3 centric day

image2 (1).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.