Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8CB389A3-CD20-4421-8327-5B2F49508F2F.jpeg
Meet ‘Lord Vader’

Nice pics. Did they separate the wrap where the spoiler location is into 2 pieces or wrapped the whole trunk in one piece? Also, are your Tesla logo's wrapped or painted? Mine are wrapped but they don't look as nice as a fully painted one and if you do have yours painted, would you mind sharing the cost?

Nice pics. Did they separate the wrap where the spoiler location is into 2 pieces or wrapped the whole trunk in one piece? Also, are your Tesla logo's wrapped or painted? Mine are wrapped but they don't look as nice as a fully painted one and if you do have yours painted, would you mind sharing the cost?
We wrapped the trunk in one piece and worked around the wing. It was not easy, but the end result was clean. Tesla emblems are painted for the cleanest look.
Did you want a quote on just the emblems or an entire vehicle?

We wrapped the trunk in one piece and worked around the wing. It was not easy, but the end result was clean. Tesla emblems are painted for the cleanest look.
Did you want a quote on just the emblems or an entire vehicle?

Emblems pls.

The shop I went to couldn't do the trunk in 1 piece. They said it was too difficult and could cause too much stress/stretching. =(

Saw this on the Tesla discord. This will be many Model 3's within 2-3 years lol.

IMG_20181226_131308.jpg

Now that's how a well used daily commute car looks like, unlike few folks here who love to decorate & keep their Model-3s like a newly wed bride (no offence) ;-) . Even mine is looking like that after driving a few days in the snow, sleet & salt crusted roads.

Thinking about keeping it unwashed until Spring starts & then just wash it down.... any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.