Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Model 3 with Matte Black 19" TST Wheels

black-tesla-model-3-long-range-19-inch-turbine-style-wheels-tst-matte-wm-1.jpg
black-tesla-model-3-long-range-19-inch-turbine-style-wheels-tst-matte-wm-3.jpg
black-tesla-model-3-long-range-19-inch-turbine-style-wheels-tst-matte-wm-7.jpg

@austinmichaeld Thanks for posting these pics! I have an car incoming next week with same color combo and have been wondering what tint to get. It looks kind of light in these pics. I was planning on going with 20% based in my 911 which has almost as light an interior. Any regrets on yours? Did you do the windshield? Thanks!

@austinmichaeld Thanks for posting these pics! I have an car incoming next week with same color combo and have been wondering what tint to get. It looks kind of light in these pics. I was planning on going with 20% based in my 911 which has almost as light an interior. Any regrets on yours? Did you do the windshield? Thanks!
If I had to do it all over, the only change I would make is adding a light ceramic tint to the windshield, It is a risky job to have only done by someone who is familiar with the risks to the electronic if they get their spray solution down into the dash. It is a bit scary and the guy who did my tint failed miserably at my center console wrap, which i ended up doing myself.
zazuinterior.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.