Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spy a Porsche. How do the two compare?

Totally different cars. The model 3 is a daily driver which I find it is comfortable and efficient for daily commute ( ~ 30 miles total ) versus the P car is just a weekend toy. The Cayman GTS is a mid engine car and it handles extremely well. It takes more focus to drive since it is a 6 speed manual and the cabin is noisy in comparison. In terms of power, the model 3 feels faster with the instant torque, but the GTS corners much much faster without the fear of the rear end stepping out.

Reactions: Daddywolf
Now if they would just let me take it out on the track.

20DBF541-E955-4271-9F68-A701E38D14DD.jpeg

View attachment 437497 Non performance AWD :)
Waiting for the performance update in a near futur ......

@Rick71 ....your rear brakes look like the Performance brakes....not just because they're painted, but because they look like the beefier rear brakes the Performance model has. As an example, take a look further above with the picture that @Sreger posted which shows the Non Performance Rear Brakes.

--Cintoman

Finally picked up Rocketship. Debadged, Full PPF, Ceramic Coating and Ceramic Tint. It's the perfect sleeper car. (I did get pulled over, the cop couldn't see the temp tag in the rear windshield. Tesla had placed it there).

Love the clean look on the front but the rear look off with no badging. I would recommend getting the Abstract Ocean Performance TESLA letters. I have them on mine.

IMG_7305.JPG

Tesla Performance Emblem (Gen 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.