Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Placed order this morning 8AM, in 1 hr got email delivery 12/5 o.O

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to see you finally pulled the plug. Kind of envious of your “wait” time ;) but you missed out on all the build up of excitement though and hanging out here during that time. Wow Wednesday will be here in no time. Hope there are a lot of uncommitted cars in delivery centers (especially away from California) so that more last-minute-hope-to-get-before-2019 buyers come away with more money in their pockets.

Car delivered under the rain :) someone from Buena Park drove my car here 29 miles. Car arrived with exact 29 miles. I thought they were going to tow my car, not that someone would drive up here and back with Uber. :)

Well I guess in 5 years, car will just self deliver it to our home? And say: "Hi Master X"

Amazing.. Ordered Friday Morning, delivered Thursday afternoon. Some dude said same Delivery!! That should be some sort of record, like even faster than going to Stealerships... last time I was at one, waited 6-8 hrs to purchase a damn Japanese SUV $50k.

• Helpful
  • Love
Reactions: TaoJones and Gavyne
My Performance 3 gets to visit a body shop to fix two paint chips on the driver door sill, a scuff on the inside edge of the left rear passenger door and two scratched on the left front fender. Employee at Tesla Rocklin told me his 3 was delivered with chips near the headlight and front bumper. I wonder where all these paint defects come from - manufacturing, shipping, pre-delivery locations ?

I live near I-5 and always see truckloads of Model 3s being shipped. Yesterday saw 3 truckloads with about 8 Model 3 cars each. I think they were all black and white cars.

My Performance 3 gets to visit a body shop to fix two paint chips on the driver door sill, a scuff on the inside edge of the left rear passenger door and two scratched on the left front fender. Employee at Tesla Rocklin told me his 3 was delivered with chips near the headlight and front bumper. I wonder where all these paint defects come from - manufacturing, shipping, pre-delivery locations ?

I live near I-5 and always see truckloads of Model 3s being shipped. Yesterday saw 3 truckloads with about 8 Model 3 cars each. I think they were all black and white cars.

It's my 2nd Model 3 so I know issues it's common, for me rearview mirror corner cracked... chip pain on back passenger left door... but Phone Key is working fine for day 1... my other Model 3 didn't work 50-75% of times... So far happy again.. Just not so happy with white leather... my young kids haven't gotten in and I can see a lot of stains already... oh well.. 1st world problems haha.

They should just wrap the Model 3 with a cloth or something to avoid those scuffs and scratches..

Anyway, after 1st scuff I tend to let it go haha. But the white leather is a though call here... stains all over...

But the white leather is a though call here... stains all over...

I was worried about the white too. Almost every car I've ever owned except a Honda CR-X had black seats. I thought it was time for something different.

I also had unequal panel gaps with the hood and front fenders. I realized the hood was not sitting level, causing the right panel gap to appear way larger than it actually was. Opened the hood and the black bumpers were at different levels - one screwed all the way in and the the other almost all the way out. After leveling the hood closure the best I could, the panel gaps look at lot better now.

Wow - I see you have two Deep Blue Metallic model 3s....nice !