Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid suspension height not even

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are we suppose to get even values between left and right? I tried couple of height settings and always the rear does not match! The front is spot on.

Any idea? Item added to the first service appointment after delivery but wanted to confirm so i can argue with the Tesla Tech if they say normal.

Sorry I will get screen protector soon :)

C5545DC4-006F-42BE-BE67-7FBF3EE54034.jpeg

Yeah i saw that thread with no resolution, i tried couple of spots with same issue, i even backed up the car in to the garage so the rears were on the same spot the fronts at when it was even, no luck

Are we suppose to get even values between left and right? I tried couple of height settings and always the rear does not match! The front is spot on.

Any idea? Item added to the first service appointment after delivery but wanted to confirm so i can argue with the Tesla Tech if they say normal.

Sorry I will get screen protector soon :)

View attachment 776633
Not unless the surface you are on is flat. Which it never will be.

You have a delta of about 12mm. I have over a 55mm delta on the back left vs back right. I bought my Model S used so I am not sure if it was always this way but I am taking it to Tesla to get recalibrated at a min. My car does not have any right/left lean but the rear looks to be much lower than the front. My appt is next Wednesday so I will let you know what they say.

my SC gave me the typical answer it is within spec ( I see between 4-12 offset). 55mm is a lot. let me know what they will do and if you can share the involve when done so I can push my SC during next visit.