Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pleasant Grove, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

New showroom and service center coming soon to 2265 W 700 S in Pleasant Grove, Utah.

00324CE3-F6B1-42B0-8F23-2C0E2C63952E.jpeg

Assuming the supercharger is really just 2 stalls (as listed on supercharge.info), I don't think it should be listed on supercharge.info at all. Because if that's the case, it's most certainly for service center use only and not a public supercharger.
In the past, some service centers with small Superchargers on the outside have had them available to the public (Alpharetta Roswell, Montreal, Fort Lauderdale (not listed)). I don’t think this would be any different. If by some miracle Tesla installs another supercharger in the vicinity I’d be favor of removing the pin

Just heard about this new SC and showroom from a buddy that picked up his car this week. Much needed! Salt Lake is very busy both the Showroom and SC. They are like 2 weeks plus for a regular appointment. But I originally heard that they are moving to PG. Does this mean that they are closing both facilities in SLC? Doesn't really make sense to me, the demand in Utah is here for both locations.

Anyway. I live in Orem and this is just very exciting news either way!

Reactions: BagheeraNY
Just heard about this new SC and showroom from a buddy that picked up his car this week. Much needed! Salt Lake is very busy both the Showroom and SC. They are like 2 weeks plus for a regular appointment. But I originally heard that they are moving to PG. Does this mean that they are closing both facilities in SLC? Doesn't really make sense to me, the demand in Utah is here for both locations.

Anyway. I live in Orem and this is just very exciting news either way!
No, SLC location is staying there plus the new location in PG.

Reactions: Rocky_H
I drive by the site most days. I didn't realize it was a Tesla showroom being built. DoTerra has plans for a new building, as does the Hale Center theater. I thought it was one of those. It has 4 walls and a roof so far. They have paint swatches on the side of the building now (the colors in the photo above).

Reactions: KJD