Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PNW Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove into Seattle-Renton DS today to spot some MY's. Saw at least 6 in the lot, mix of Y AWD w/ induction wheels and Y Performance, all with black interior (I'm waiting for white interior). Noticed almost all of these have quality control issues- notably the hood is misaligned and has a visible raised center on several of them, and some are bent and I saw multiple horrific large dents on the hood and driver's side door on one blue MYP. My iPhone could not capture these details too well but I clearly saw them while driving through and observing the reflections. I had my DSLR with me but did not use it to avoid too much attention and just shot out of the car's window. I can make out the bottom of the driver's door of the blue MYP (image 2 and 3) is severely out-of-alignment

@Germam01 that white Y might be yours? The hood needs some TLC.

I called earlier and they said my car was still in Oregon not on the lot yet. I hope mine doesn’t have any QC issues like these.

Thanks for the pics at least I know what to look for.

Has anyone from Seattle area taken delivery in the last week? Not sure if they’re still open and making deliveries.

Im still stuck at drafting contract.

I haven't heard of anyone in the last week. I called Lynnwood where I am supposed to be getting mine and they said they were having them come in. You could assume that only a small percentage of people who ordered them actually are on the list and forum so it makes it tough.

I took delivery today on my MY in Portland. I showed up at my appointment time and it was waiting right outside. The process was very smooth. It’s an incredible car!

BA661F1C-72A5-4201-9362-F635BB0E5B5B.jpeg

Looks great, congrats!
When did you place the order?

I ordered it on 3/320. I’m not sure how I got matched to a car so fast though. I saw a MY sitting on the lot of the service center unclaimed on a random drive by about two weeks after I placed my order, then again about 2 weeks later (same one, it was mixed in with the other white 3/X/S models). This time I drove into the lot and took a picture of the VIN, then asked Tesla about it via chat on the website. They called me back later that day and they said that it just got matched to someone else, but they could find another one that matched my order, and sure enough they did. The team at the service center reached out and two days later, my MY was ready for pickup.

I hope this helps!

Also picking up on Saturday at the Portland Service Center. Ordered February 14, 2020. LR AWD, Pearl White, black interior, 19" wheels, FSD. Was assigned a VIN immediately after phone call from Tesla in Palo Alto this Monday. From not having a VIN to delivery in less than a week!