Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[POLL] CA Current owners ONLY. Have you received your config invite yet?

As a current Tesla owner, Have you received your configuration email yet?

• Yes

Votes: 198 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 105 34.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I must apologize for a stupid mistake. I got back from vacation, opened this thread, saw the survey question, and failed to notice that the thread title (but not the survey question itself) says CA Only, and I answered Yes. When I realized my mistake, I apparently cannot withdraw my answer. Sorry.

I must apologize for a stupid mistake. I got back from vacation, opened this thread, saw the survey question, and failed to notice that the thread title (but not the survey question itself) says CA Only, and I answered Yes. When I realized my mistake, I apparently cannot withdraw my answer. Sorry.
Hey if everybody assumed their errors, we could have a running count of the correction to the poll, in my book you're A OK bud !

Just let this thread die already. The results are stale and we’re about 99.999% certain that all owners have received config invites by now. The only purpose this poll served was to gauge when non-owners might start getting config invites. Since non-owners are now configuring that makes this poll pointless.

Reactions: daniel and EinSV
Just let this thread die already. The results are stale and we’re about 99.999% certain that all owners have received config invites by now. The only purpose this poll served was to gauge when non-owners might start getting config invites. Since non-owners are now configuring that makes this poll pointless.

Many once invited may not even be looking at the forums as much. With non-owners configuring it makes sense that this has run its usefulness.