Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[POLL] CA Current owners ONLY. Have you received your config invite yet?

As a current Tesla owner, Have you received your configuration email yet?

• Yes

Votes: 198 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 105 34.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We were scheduled to receive our Model 3 this morning at 9:45. At 10:45 I telephoned customer support to inquire where our car was. We had not received any communication from Tesla.

The operator could not find a "delivery manager." We have to wait. We are supposed to be hearing back from Tesla--soon. :mad:

Meanwhile, we are chained to the house. Tesla has our money; we do not have a car.

They have to do better--much better.

This may not be popular on this forum ... but I received my invitation to configure my second Model 3.
Current Model S owner that reserved on Day-1 in Bay Area, and waiting for delivery of first Model 3...:rolleyes:
Model 3 invitation.JPG

Tesla order summary.JPG

I think a new poll is needed, one for the entire USA, existing owners, that says so at the title of the thread to avoid wrongful votes.
Clearly invites are going out for the entire USA for existing owners. And even with the problems, this one is reaching 60%

Reactions: UZJedi
still a No - current owner reserved 10/2017 est says Jan- Feb
I think based on current production rate they are 20-80 days behind.
No hurry on my end - very surprised if I am ahead on non-owners whom waited in line.

Bump...

Curious why the poll is stuck at 60%

RT
Its not exactly stuck. It has been slowly advancing from 58, 59, 59.5, now 59.9%. Just slow going.
I bet quite a few folks answered NO, but didn't realize they're not CA previous owners.
Can someone UNVOTE ? I'm assuming no, which would explain at least some of those NO votes.
I'm NOT saying its the entire 100% of NO votes, but perhaps 30-40%. Just enough to mess up the whole counter.
Hence I suggested making a new poll for previous owners ONLY, but all of US of A...

Posting a summary to pop the thread back to the top:
As a current Tesla owner, Have you received your configuration email yet?
  1. Yes
    176 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. No
    110 vote(s)
    38.5%
I'm certain many people won't update the poll if the thread is among the dying threads.
PS: Past 60%, yeay !​