Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[POLL] How much would you sell your M3 for on day one?

How much would you sell your M3 for on day one?

• Not for sale at any price!

Votes: 29 21.5%
  • 5% over what I paid

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 10% over what I paid

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • 20% over what I paid

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • 33% over what I paid

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • 50% over what I paid

Votes: 24 17.8%
  • 100% over what I paid

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • 200% over what I paid

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • I would sell it, but it would cost more than 200% over what I paid

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By the time I will get my Model 3 I will have waited about two and a half years for it since putting down the deposit, plus many years in eager anticipation before that.
I would never, ever, sell it on day one. After all, it is about more than just money with this one for me!

(My inner Dr. Evil might get tempted at 1 million Dollars, but no sane person would offer such a sum for a Model 3 anyway, so I don't even have to contemplate that situation ;))

Sorry but I feel several here have unrealistic expectations. To be sure the Roadster, Model S and Model X had a FEW early models sell for above list. Then reality hit and the VAST majority sell well below the price paid. Cars historically do not hold their value and with new features on the later models most people will just by new. If anyone want to pay list or above I have a great 1.5 Roadster with the 3.0 battery so this car is truly better than new. Just contact me. Being the first model to start the EV revolution it is the one to collect. ;).

Reactions: Lunarx